April 16, 2006

Think Pink

I just got this DVD collection of the classic Pink Panther shorts, and it's amazing! I highly recommend it, absolutley hilarious, and better than I remembered. Take note these do not include the shorts with the Inspector or Ant & Aardvark, which were also fantastic, but this is the 124 Panther-only shorts, nearly no dialogue, lots of laughs, great designs, and the animation is better than I remembered.

Here's a link to the pencil test for the latest movie's animated intro.

2 comments:

Mirco said...

That intro looks amazing, If only I could belive the movie would be too.

Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
and put in your zip to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money