January 07, 2010

Some of my favorite quotes:

"Death is caused by swallowing small amounts of saliva over a long period of time."
- George Carlin

"Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."
- Brooke Shields

"I'm an ocean, because I'm really deep. If you search deep enough you can find rare exotic treasures."
- Christina Aguilera

"I'm totally normal. I think it's obnoxious when people demand limos or bodyguards."
- Paris Hilton

"I can make a scene that's not supposed to be sexy, very sexy. It's a power you're born with. It's not a physical thing, it comes from inside. It's all in the eyes."
- Tara Reid

"Boyfriends have to understand my needs. I shower four times a day."
- Anna Kournikova

"We're going to turn this team around 360 degrees."
- Jason Kidd, Dallas Mavericks

"It isn't pollution that's harming the environment. It's the impurities in our air and water that are doing it."
- Dan Quayle, U.S. Vice President

"I think that the film 'Clueless' was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone

"The Internet is a great way to get on the Net."
- Bob Dole

"Half this game is ninety per cent mental."
- Danny Ozark

“Predictions are difficult, especially about the future.” - Yogi Berra

“He speaks English, Spanish, and he’s bilingual too.”
- Don King

"I feel my best when I'm happy."
- Winona Ryder

"So, where's the Cannes Film Festival being held this year?"
- Christina Aguilera

"When I'm a blonde, I can say the world is purple, and they'll believe me because they weren't listening to me."
- Kylie Bax, Model for Stuff magazine.

"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."
- Greg Norman, Golfer

"These people haven't seen the last of my face. If I go down, I'm going down standing up."
- Chuck Person, NBA Basketball player

"I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada."
- Britney Spears, in Blender Magazine

"And now the sequence of events in no particular order."
- Dan Rather, television news anchor

"I don't diet. I just don't eat as much as I'd like to."
- Linda Evangelista, Supermodel

No comments: