January 08, 2010

Tiny Living Room Inside a PC

From the appearance of these photos, it looks like a tiny little family has moved into this warm and cozy computer living room and set up their home.

mini_room_casemod

The PC Living Room (or is that Living Room PC) is furnished tiny little dollhouse furniture, including a sofa, a comfy chair, and even a little lamp that plugs into one of the PC’s accessory power circuits. I love the little details like the gumball machine, a bottle of Coke and the New York Times paper sitting on one of the chairs. All they need is a couple of mini arcade games, and they’d be all set.

mini_room_casemod_2

And is that a box of Cracker Jacks sitting on the side table? That reminds me – what the hell is the deal with the prizes in Cracker Jacks these days? Who the hell thinks a 2 cent piece of paper with some folding die cuts is a “prize”? Not me. I mean really, once they eliminated the choking hazard, it was all downhill for me. Anyway, I digress…

mini_room_casemod_3

Thankfully, they decided to leave the side off the computer so the PC’s tiny occupants won’t overheat or suffocate. That would be a real mess to clean up.

No comments: