August 05, 2013
Pose Drawing Sparkbook - on Kickstarter
A supercharged sketchbook designed to help you add the "spark" of life and personality to your characters. Includes ebook and lots of isights, samples, instructional materials and most importantly ideas for how to pose your characters, great for storyboard artists and animators! See the full deal here.
Grab your free download of 100 sketchbook ideas from the bonus section in the back of the book from here.
Sprinkled throughout the book will be a total 32 pages of information and examples to inspire you. Think of them as acting lessons for your drawings. Things may change and evolve as I write but for now I'm planning to cover the following topics:
• Acting For Artists - Making Drawings That Entertain
• Understanding Facial Expressions
• Acting With The Entire Body
• Thumbnails: Small Drawings That Make A Big Difference
• How Personality And Emotions Affect Behavior
• Pantomime: Actions Speak Louder Than Words
• Resources For Further Study
See his blog here.
Make sure to check out the kickstarter page for all the info, looks like a great product, check it out here.
Posted by Ron at 8:30 AM