November 13, 2009

Trailers for potentially awesome movies...

Imagine if Hercules: The Legendary Journeys had just a few thousand more dollars in its budget. How many extra eight or nine hours Kevin Sorbo could have afforded to spend in the gym; how many tens of more extras could have been employed; how much slightly more realistic the giant CGI scorpions might have appeared; how they could have maybe got Liam Neeson to do a brief cameo to slam his fist on something. Wouldn't that have been pretty mediocre?

Imagine no longer! That Sliders parallel universe is now:

Man, these soundtrack guys know exactly what me and my friends listen to when we backyard wrestle.



And now, if you're considering becoming an amateur superhero with no actual powers, watch this first. I'm not sure if it will discourage you; I just think it's the kind of thing that will probably be relevant and popular in amateur superhero circles, and I wouldn't want you to look foolish.

No comments: