May 17, 2010

Boards Boards Boards

I've been doing so much freelance storyboarding these past couple months that my head is spinning. Some want them made traditional, others want it digital, some want them detailed, some want them simple, some want them in black and white, others in color. I've learned a lot this year about staging and visual storytelling.

Ever since I've been teaching storyboarding fundamentals at the college here, I've been thinking of writing/illustrating a book, specifically made up of tips for simple, straight-forward, storyboarding basics for animation. I'm constantly experimenting and trying new things for techniques and tools, here are my weapons of choice thus far.


I'll post samples soon.


1 comment:

Dead End said...

I would love to purchase a really good storyboarding book! Go for it!!