March 01, 2021

15th Anniversary

Well, here it is - 15 years since I started the Flooby Nooby blog.

At first it was meant to be a daily "sketch blog", but that didn't last very long. Then it turned into a "here's some funny stuff I found on the internet" blog. But then it gradually evolved into this - a showcase of animated shorts; films, music videos, intros, demos, spots, commercials, and interstitials of all kinds.

As time went on, it came to a point where I didn't need to search for new animated content to display. For years now,  I've been inundated with dozens of shorts every month, generously sent to me by all of you - through email, skype, text message, facebook and twitter, and linkedin. I have all of you to thank for the endless amount of links to amazing content.

I've been touched by the hundreds of emails I've gotten over the years as well. My breakdown of The Cinematography of The Incredibles has surpassed 500,000 views, and I'm glad at how it seems to have helped educate many animation students and professional story artists.

Thank you all for the kind words and support.

Here's to another 15 years.

No comments: